Monday, September 29, 2014

My Fantastic Road Trip Adventure 6th installment

Thank you Universe again for ALL your support. We arrived @ the house & I met her mother,a delightful, funny lady in her 80's. You can be sure I slept like a log that night...9 straight hours with no potty break, a record. Next AM we had an appointment at the ARE for a tour with the CEO Kevin Tedeschi @ 10am. It had been 13 years since I visited the ARE. Kevin sent his apologies but we were given the tour by the head of the massage school and the education dept.. We were shown around  'behind the scenes'...which was fascinating. I was very impressed by the prison program, inmates would write and request literature and it was sent out to them. I booked my massage afterwards and smilingly went to my appointment. I had been dreaming of this on my long drive- it kept me going. And yes, it lived up to my every expectation...ARE massages are the best!I was in bliss.
Suzi and I eagerly awaited our date with the Abraham girlies on Saturday. I hadn't seen them in many a year as well. It was divine...we lunched at an oceanfront restaurant and chatted and caught up and laughed for hours. We were so happy & delighted to see each other. Sally asked if we could meet next day @ the ARE...I had my book signing @ Unity then so we couldn't. Let's go right now I said. We did & spent several more hours marveling at the beautiful makeover they gave the place. We sat high on a hill overlooking the ocean and just enjoyed the company of one another, what a blessing! Sunday AM my book signing was on tap...more will be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment