Monday, September 8, 2014

'My Fantastic Road Trip Adventure 4th installment

Brother Tom led me to the highway and I was on my way to cousin Regina in Northampton. I arrived at her door 2 hours later with no glitches or phone calls, I was so proud of myself...a very good beginning for this lap of the journey. so good to see my cuz and her hubby Tom. They are both retired and have their routines. (trend-had leftovers for lunch-spinach omlet) For dinner we enjoyed Spaghetti with meatballs & saughe, a comfort meal for all. The treat of treats cwas fresh, mouthwatering tomatoes just plucked from thier garden. I salavate thinking of it. Coctail hour was a treat as well, kalua with rasberry vodka...I could get used to this ;-) deliciouso. Next day we took ma ride to Yankee Candle and I bought some candles to send to the kids...and one for me. Rigina & Tom took me for a fabulous dinner that evening @ the Wheatley Inn. We were plied with taste tantalizing food to delight the palate. Afterwards a visit with niece and hubby who lived very comfortably in a large gorgeous home. Unbeknownst to me, they had a rotwieller dog who jumped on the porch door to get inside. He looked dangerous to me but they assured me he was a playful puppy. Nevertheless it was strong & had long nails even if he just jumped up to lick you....you would be bound to get hurt. I could see the headline now :Woman visits relatives mauled by family pet'.I had wanted to take a photo of my niece, my cuz & me but I couldn't risk it...any movement might excite the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment