Saturday, September 3, 2016

Joy to the World!

All the boys and girls...joy to you and me!
I have a wellspring of Joy deep within me; sometimes I am in touch with it and sometimes I am not.  If I am not, I have the ways and means at hand...let me count the ways...When I am moody, music soothes my soul; or I can treat moodiness as a message to write. I start writing my rampage of appreciation and in a minute I am smiling. Meditation is another go to tool I have to connect to my Joy. I can use it whenever I choose it. When I am in touch with my kids and grands, it is a joy to me. My wonderful son Gregg calls me every Mon. AM, I can count on his call and look forward to it. My daughter Dr. J is a very busy and important person. She will call to chat when she is on the road driving from one assignment to another, she uses the blue tooth speaker phone for safety. I always welcome her calls. And the grandsons give me a catch up call from time to time and it's always a delight, my pleasure. Joy!
When I am just hanging out with friends I feel this wave of Joy bubble up and overflow. It is a priceless feeling. Joy! Or when I sit with Lily my cat and pet her and she's purring...I am purring too. When I go to the beach by myself and commune with nature, a feeling of peace comes over me or with friends froliking in the water, more Joy.  Books are another touchstone of Joy for me.  Reading takes me into another world different from my own and when I choose something that challenges or inspires me or something of excellence, even better, the excellence rubs off. And the icing on the cake is the bookclub, of wich I am a member of 3, where we discuss the wonderful ideas and life lessons that books give us. Socializing is one of my most joyous pastimes. getting together with my sister/girlfriends for a movie or lunch or a vacation is my idea of Joy and excitement. And when I perform or give a psychic reading, I am connected, meaning in a state of Joy. These I have named are experiences.. There are some material things that give me Joy as well: my home, my oasis, my new car that I can rely on and trees for their green beauty.
Of course life is not always pure bliss, there are times of challenge and stormy weather; but the Joy in what is is that I am blessed with the resources to deal with whatever it is. I am safe in the storm. 
Besides feeling joy,there is an enjoying of and being in Joy. There is a side effect from this and that is raising my vibration or chi. The effect of a high vibration is that it attracts more good to you which makes you feel joyful so once you're in the loop it goes on and on till you arrive at Bliss. And that is my intention and my my Joy practice.
'Life is but a dream, it's what you make it!'

No comments:

Post a Comment