Monday, October 23, 2023

My Life in Haiku

 I Sleepless in Gulfport

Surrender is all
You can do, to stay in peace
just breathe, get some rest

II Transitions
Change, in between times
Learn to navigate it well
And go with the flow

IIIWords
Words do have power
Can connect or separate 
Do choose connection

IV Tai Chi
Beauty, grace and stretch
Build up strength, get flexible
With these peaceful moves

V Exercise
Let's get physical
Listen to your body talk
Thank you for moving

VI Nature
Nature soothes the soul
Sights,sounds,scents connect us all
Feeling of Oneness

VII Prayer
Prayer a ray of light
It's shining through the darkness
Bringing hope to all

VIII Food
Food, I want some more
Delights and nourishes me
Appreciate it

IX Letters, Cards
Ah! correspondence
the old fashioned way, pleasing
Take the time to care

X Radio
A good companion
Brings me music, stories, news
Lots of choices there

No comments:

Post a Comment