Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Topic: On Being Resilient



Reflection: An important part of my D.A. recovery program is the health of my body, mind and spirit. I must have a strong body ,mind and spirit to meet the challenges that are sure to come. Living life in the time of the corona  virus is the biggest
challenge yet for everyone on planet earth. Developing resiliency helps to get through this crisis with a modicum of serenity.
My home meeting is a Visions meeting and one of my visions is radiant health and vitality and agelessness. I live by those words. I make sure my immune system is up to par and use affirmations such as ‘my cells ask for improved status ,and it is given and I allow it in.’ Along with  Exercise, moving and a healthy food plan are a  are a given For success. Spending time in the beauty of nature feeds the soul & lightens the disposition
Spiritual reading such as Just for this day reminds me of my priorities and guides my spirit. Step 11, sought through prayer & meditation to improve my conscious contact with a higher power of my understanding had led me to develop a meditation practice
Over the years. This is one of the elements that led me to solvency, a gift of the program and along with that came the gift of peace. As a long standing member of this program ,I can verify that the Promises do come true.
By nurturing all three aspects , I attain balance which gives me the ability to make clear choices in all my affairs. The foundation of my program rests on Being Resilient in body ,mind and spirit leading to confidence...from that vantage point the world is my oyster and anything is possible.

Thought for the day : Setting my priorities led to my Resilient lifestyle.

Quote : Just for this day, I will set aside time for quiet reflection, prayer or meditation . I will let this replenish and nourish my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment